1) What is a pre-order?
- A “pre-order” allows you to place a reservation for a product prior to its scheduled release date. Products in a pre-order status are marked with a “pre-order” button.
2) How to pre-order?
- Simply add it to your shopping cart with the "pre-order" button.
- A credit card is required to make a pre-order reservation. Your credit card will be charged at the time of checking out.
- After placing your order, you will receive an e-mail confirmation containing an order reference number.
3) When will I be charged?
- Your credit card will be charged for your pre-ordered item during the checkout process.
4) When will I receive my pre-order(s)?
- Pre-orders will ship 6-8 weeks after the pre-order buying period ends. You will receive an email once your package ships along with tracking information.
5) What happens if a pre-order release date changes?
- The pre-order release dates are dates we've received from our publishers/manufacturers and could be subject to change. If the scheduled release date of an item that you have pre-ordered changes, or if the release is canceled, we will notify you via the email address on file.
6) Can I pre-order more than 1 item at a time?
- Yes, you can order multiple capsule boxes during the pre-order event.
7) Can I cancel my pre-order?
- Yes, but only during the pre-order buying period. Once the buying period is over for each drop, you cannot cancel your order. Please contact the customer service team at email@example.com who is managing the production and fulfillment.
8) Can I return my pre-order after delivery?
- All pre-order sales are final with the exception of a manufacturers defect. We will replace the item in the event there is a defect. Please contact the customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org who is managing the production and fulfillment.